The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is an initiative to assist businesses in their transformation journey. Aligned to the Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs), PSG provides support for the adoption of IT solutions and equipment that have been selected by the respective industries’ lead agencies. The PSG is coordinated by MTI’s Grants Management Office (GMO) and administered by relevant agencies.
To better support businesses in the next phase of transformation, which may require more substantial investments and longer term commitments, PSG have the following features:
- Funding of up to 70% of cost;
- Increase in grant caps;
- Pre-scoping of IT solutions and equipment with prequalified vendors (for IT solutions); and
- Simplified grant processes.
PSG supports both sector-specific solutions and solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management and inventory tracking. To view the full list of supportable solutions, please click here.
Businesses can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Interested companies can apply for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP) from 1 April 2018.